Sunday, February 24, 2013

10 Month Baby

10 Months Ago I was dreaming about what our life would be like with a baby..and it was hard to picture.

 Now - I just can't imagine it with out her. We are so blessed and this little baby is so much fun!



 Favorite Little Moments...
- Em saying HI in her little voice to everyone she meets and then waving to them once they are out of sight. {She's always just a little too late}
- Saying Kitty Cat and Giving High Fives.
- Eating little bites of grilled cheese and spaghetti
- Crawling at Super Hero Speed. :)


I just can't believe how smart she is getting! Hubby and I look at each other at least once a day and say, "She didn't really just do that... did she?"


Xoxo.

8 comments:

  1. Awww..love her smile! And I'm jealous of the weather in SC! Haha...It's snowing here in Kansas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her little sweater is adorable & I love the headband!! seriously giving me baby fever!!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here! Little Em is A DOR ABLE! I think my heart just went pitter patter at her cuteness! I cannot wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and oh my! Your little girl is ADORABLE!!!
    Ashley @ www.stitchineternity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygosh, I JUST found you from your comment on Itty Baby Beck and I'm so excited!!! 1. I have an 8 month old baby girl. 2. She is also pretty bald. 3. I have major problem when it comes to dressing her and buying baby clothes. Seriously, I might need medication for it. 4. I also make all of her headbands and have been seriously considering opening an Etsy shop. 5. I found this blog template on Etsy and saved it to my favorites several days ago because I seriously love it and am getting ready to re-vamp my blog.
    Did we just become best friends? I hope this comment wasn't creepy. Bahahaha. Seriously though, you are the cutest and so is your baby girl. I love love your headbands too! I'm a new follower for sure!
    www.jasonmeandbabyt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a little sweetie she is! I love that outfit! Just wait it gets even better! My daughter will be 2 and I am love love loving this age!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the sweet comment. Following you back and so excited to read more about your adorable family. Seriously - your daughter is so stinking cute! Love her outfit! And I'm SUPER jealous of the flowers in February!

    ReplyDelete
  8. came from Spearmint baby - I'm pinning your chalkboard idea :) I used to make signs from cardstock for my baby's weekly pictures

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips