Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Oh Baby Baby {Bump.}

I just can't believe Sweet Em is 10 months old. I definitely get baby bump envy every now and then when I see a Mama-to-Be.

I was SO excited the first time someone I didn't know commented on my belly. Because let's be honest.. until someone actually acknowledged my belly in public, I was truly convinced that most people thought I:
 1.) Had a drinking problem.. or
 2.) Had eaten an extremely large lunch at Chipotle {Ahh..I love Chipotle.}

It happened at Wal-Mart. I don't really like Wal-Mart, but they do have the cheapest  best treasure box toys for my firsties. True Story.

Anyway - The very nice cashier told me Congratulations and then told me that I would be having a boy {wrong} and that I was going to have a late summer baby {wrong again}.

But none of that mattered. She actually noticed the bump I'd been waiting for people to notice! Ahh.. Wal-Mart moved up a little in my book that day. Kind of. ;)

I'm a Target lady myself.. but really.. who isn't?

Pregos are allowed to take unlimited Selfies, right? I hope so.


7 comments:

  1. love your bump pics! <3
    -ashley.
    hell0ashleyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the street sign for week 36 and you look stunning in the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute pregnant! I wish I would have looked that cute!
    Katie
    godslittlegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog...your daughter is so cute!

    I have so many friends right now that are newly pregnant or close to delivering and I am getting crazy baby fever! I loved my bump (also loved I was all belly & you look like you were too)

    looking fwd to reading more of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously how do you look so good pregnant!! I looked a mess!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our babies are almost birthday twins! Tindra was born april 21st! And you had a perfect baby belly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day:-) You had the most adorable baby bump ever!! Good luck with the almost-walker...once they start they don't stop, they just learn how to run;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips