Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine Baby

Sweet Em LOVED Rocking these Valentine's Shades - for a hot second. Then she ripped them off, swung them in her little hands - and flung them to the ground. That is why we {did not} even think about purchasing them.

But - Little does that Em Baby know...

The little rectangular object that I put in front of her face all the time that lights up and makes sounds..... is capturing the memories. And that's what it's really all about, right? :)


I just love this week. :) I'm planning on eating chocolate, wearing pink, drawing hearts on everything, making some fun monster mailboxes with my first graders, and eating a cupcake or five.
Now. If she ever figures out how to take off her headbands like she did with these pretty shades.... Her and I might have to have a very serious conversation. But until then... Happy Valentine's Week!

1 comment:

Blogging tips