Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pretty Little Bows.

I had my very first sale last night.. followed by another one right after that!

I was so excited that Em and I danced to T Swift to celebrate.

Oh wait.. we always dance to T Swift. ;)

Speaking of Dancing.. Em's new favorite thing is to bop up and down to the music. Any music. Any beat. Even claps. Even splashing water.. Even my singing. It's amazing.

Of course we are eating it up and playing music/singing every chance we get. I even tried it in the car and could see the car seat shaking in the back. My little lady knows how to get low..get low get low get low.. and I am one proud Mama...as you can see.






Here is my first Bow/Headband that I've been working on for ElmBaby... You all will have to let me know what you think!


Happy {almost} Friday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips