Friday, March 1, 2013

Spring Baby

Ahh. Happy Friday Friends! I just love Fridays.. 
Em is getting SO CLOSE to walking! She'll let go and just stand there on her little chubby {adorable} legs.. but she won't take a step yet. I've tried to bribe her by holding cheerios in my hand and her favorite toy in the other...but no dice. She just drops to her bottom and speed crawls over to me and of course I hand the cheerios right over. She's just too cute. :) 

Her new favorite thing is pulling my hair and saying OW for me..not okay. Ha! Our little baby is trouble. :) 

She's also at the beginning stages of figuring out how to pull off her headbands. I've said this before, but I will NOT stand for that {like I have a choice..} :) 

Here are some new headbands I've been playing around with. I'd love to hear what you all think!
Xoxo. 


3 comments:

  1. My little girl just started the pulling of my hair trick this week. She doesn't do it hard, so it doesn't hurt a bit....but she laughs every time she does it! I love all the headbands, especially the top 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new headbands! Maybe the next kiddo will be a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chevron one! heck I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips