Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Just a little newborn

I just can't help it. Sometimes at night {when I should be grading papers} I look back on Emersyn's life. That's the beauty of this little Apple Computer. I can look at the events/pictures over the course of the year anytime I want. And lately - now that Em is getting close to a year - I just keep looking back at her little newborn pictures and all of the memories that have been created over this past year. I am just so thankful.

All of the laughs and firsts. All of the sleepless nights and stroller walks. Late night cuddling and early morning play time mixed in with baths and peek-a-boo.

Sometimes I get a little sad that everything is passing by so quickly.

But most of the time, I think about how blessed and lucky we are. I know that there is a theme in my posts lately - but I just can't help it. I really did love being pregnant.. but being a Mama.. that's been more than I could hope for.

Here are some of my favorite pics from when Em was a newbie. :)
My Favorite Picture and Em's Birth Announcement - Sweet Emersyn at the Hospital - 1 Day Old

Heading Home! 3 Days Old

1 Week Old - Just a Baby in a Basket {I devoured that cupcake.. by the way}



2 Weeks Old - In Her Very First Tu Tu :)
{No more cupcakes for weekly celebrations because Mama attacked ate the last one.}



I can't wait to share more with you all! {This was only her first two weeks...} :)

Thanks for Reading and Reminiscing with me! xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are precious!!! I love your blog!

    http://overmanlife.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaytonsBoutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! Check out my latest post. I was nominated for a Liebster Award and passed it on to you. I hope more people find your little gem of a blog through it. Hope you participate as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They grow up so fast! My daughter just turned 13 months old and I can't hardly believe how big she is now. I miss being pregnant. Beautiful photos by the way :)

    Have a great day!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips