Monday, March 4, 2013

Summer.. Come Back.

Okay okay.. I know I can't complain because I live in South Carolina and the temperature is considered cold if it's below 40 {We are weak}.. but I just can't wait until the weather gets a little warmer and school is out sweet summertime!

Last summer we were loving life {and extremely sleep deprived} taking care of our itty bitty newborn. This summer should be a whole new adventure with a toddler running around! Did I just say toddler? Is that really what Em is going to be considered soon? I don't believe it.


Last July - Our Itty Bitty 3 month old in her Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Blue Polka Dot bikini One Piece.

Luckily - Her legs have gotten EVEN chunkier since July - which makes me want to squeeze them all of the time, along with her chubby cheeks. Ahh. I just love that lady.


Here is a pretty little polka dot headband that I just added to the shop today.. Happy Monday Friends!

ElmBaby Teal Polka Dot Headband



3 comments:

  1. Something about baby bathing suits I find completely adorable...okay okay its anything baby, the tiny size increases its cuteness :) She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's to presh! I cant wait for Kenzie to enjoy her first summer!!!
    -ashley.
    hell0ashleyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. brittany, your daughter is so precious! that swimsuit is darling! i have a toddler who takes swimming lessons and i'd just looooove her to have a suit that cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips