Monday, March 18, 2013

Mint&Gold Weekend

Ahh.. It was a wonderful weekend. And now that Monday is here - I feel like I need a weekend from my weekend! Does that even make sense? Has that ever happened to you?

Because it happens to me all. of. the. time.

Anyway - After all of the St. Patty's Day fun on Saturday - We decided to keep it calm on Sunday.

Our St. Patty's Day Shoes! Gold+Mint= My Favorite. 


We had some baby free time at the beach on Sunday. {Emersyn+Wind & Eating Sand=Nightmare} We RARELY get baby free time since both of our families live in Ohio. I didn't know what to do with myself! I kept checking the back seat - grabbing the paci wherever we went & making sure we had cheerios on hand in case of an emergency.. Haha. I am only exaggerating a little bit. :)

After we got back from the beach - Em and I got busy making some pretty little headbands. Then when she went down for her nap, I had the chance to add some to the Etsy shop! :)

Sparkle Headbands - {Pretty Little Elm}

Headband Duo - {Here}

{Really Mama? St. Patty's Day was just yesterday.}


Happy Monday! Xoxo.

PS - My giveaway is still going on for a trio of PrettyLittleElm Headbands! Head on over to
{Chirping Moms} to enter!



1 comment:

Blogging tips