Thursday, March 14, 2013

Blog Lovin' and Thursday Blues.

Follow on Bloglovin


Oh Thursday.. how I wish you were Friday.

This "Spring Forward" time change has rocked our WORLD. Em is just now getting used to going to bed at the new 7:45.. and my first graders are just now starting to calm down from their sleep deprivation craziness. {Right before the weekend starts of course.}

"Wait.. you want me to go to bed an hour early just because the time has changed? Silly Mama."

After school today, Em and I spent the afternoon reading Pat The Bunny {at least 5 times} and looking at fuzzy farm animal books. She is SO into books lately, especially ones that ask her to do something.

She can't get over playing peek-a-boo with Paul, smelling the flowers, and putting her finger in Mommy's ring. If you don't have a copy of this little book - you should MOST DEFINITELY go get it tomorrow. At Target. Wherever your favorite store is.. Like Target.  :)



Em also loves cuddling with her stuffed animals.. like to the point of tackling them on the floor.. 
Every. Single. Time. And it's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. 

Pre-Tackle
Post-Tackle


Bahaha... Okay. I apologize if this is one of those times where you "had to be there" but I just love my crazy little daughter. She is a mess. An amazing, cute, perfect, {pretty little elm}, mess.

Xoxo. Happy Thursday friends!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute!! I love the picture with her hugging/tackling her stuffed animal!
    Katie
    godslittlegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips