Friday, March 22, 2013

Month by Month Baby

Em turns 11 months tomorrow.. 11 MONTHS! I just can't handle it. She is growing so fast. She took her first steps yesterday {EEK!}

It's just so hard to believe that last year at this time she was still in my belly! It seems just like yesterday..but at the same time it seems like a lifetime ago.
Life has changed so much since then...and my life has never felt more complete. I have never felt more blessed and tired. :) All at the same time.

Anyway - Here is a little re-cap of our month-by-month photos. Since I'm a brand new mama blogger, I thought I'd catch you all up!

{You should see the out-takes. Rolling over, Chalk on the face from the chalkboard, a few tears, headbands over the eyes...trying to eat the flowers.. ahh. Those might be better than these.}


Happy Weekend!

d

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the first steps, that's awesome. :)
    I'm visiting/following from Fun Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetness! I LOVE these pictures! Especially 9 months. Pure joy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips