Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy Little Saturday

It's a beautiful day in South Carolina! We played outside all morning at a birthday party. Em napped on the car ride home, so when we got home, we played outside some more. Now - she is fast asleep upstairs. I've checked on her a few times using my amazing Mama Ninja moves.. you know.. getting down really low and sneaking up to the crib to make sure she's okay. Yes - I still do that. Most people say it's because she's my first.. I think it might just be because I'm crazy.

Almost always, Oz our cat ends up sneaking into the room with me and then I have to scurry around to try to chase him out - which he thinks is a hide and seek game.. and before you know it, I crash into something and wake my daughter up. Not today though - Today I was a successful crazy cat lady. :)




Em LOVES drinking from her Bunny Cup. And it's of course.. from Target. :) {She also loves chewing on the ears, throwing it as far as she can, and smashing it down on her high chair tray.} 





5 comments:

  1. Shoot girl, you need a video monitor!!! We love ours :-) Sadie has the same bunny cup...big shocker! Those target cups are her favorite! She loves chomping on the soft straws.
    Definitely check Target for the vanity when you have time- that's where I picked it up!
    Love Em's headband too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest pictures!!! I love the bunny cup too! I laughed out loud at your sneaking in her room story, I still do that too. Probably too many times, but I can't help myself :)
    Katie
    godslittlegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! We also love our video monitor!! Where did you get those bright pink leggings?? I love them! Especially with the grey. You always dress her so cute.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute! Love that bunny cup. These are the times that I miss South Carolina so much! We're still cold here, though we have a few nice days in store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I nominated your little gem of a blog for the blogger Liebster Award! Go to my latest post at www.littlebabyseed.blogspot.com for details! I hope you participate :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips