Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Spring with PrettyLittleElm!!

I would love for you all to check out my {Etsy Shop} and like my {Facebook Page}

I've learned one thing - It's so easy to get lost in the Etsy World - Especially when you are a newbie shop. I'd just love to see what you all think!

We have been having so much fun playing in the sunshine the past few days! Emersyn cracks me up because when we put her down in the {crunchy} South Carolina Grass - she doesn't like her legs to touch right away. 

If you can tell in this picture.. she's holding one leg up. Ha. :) Love my crazy daughter. 
I'm hoping this Sunshine continues!
Today after we played outside - I added a few more pretty little things to PrettyLittleElm! :) You all will have to let me know what you think! Em likes the purple one.. it's her favorite color of course. :) 


{Lavender and Plum Cluster}


{Pretty Little Bows}

Also -  Check out Megan @ TRENDY TOT TUESDAY - The Them is Etsy Shops this week! My Favorite. :)


6 comments:

  1. Haha that is so funny the "crunch", so true! I love the new bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bows are so sweet! I love both of the fabrics and the little touch of lace! I've tossed the now idea around but my head has been spinning trying to keep my shop stocked up with regular flowers! Yours look fantastic though! And I love love the purple cluster! That's one of my favorite colors! I just bought a bunch of purple fabric yesterday to make some things with because I realized I don't have anything that color in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized that I ended every single sentence with an explanation point...so I'm not going to use a single one this time. Nope. Not one. Apparently I'm way too excited first thing in the morning? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so precious. My girls would hold a leg up, too, when we put them in the grass.

      Delete
  4. She is adorable, and I love all your bows! I will have to check it out! Thanks for linking up! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips