Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lucky Lady

I'm a Lucky Lady.. that's for sure. We've been having such an amazing weekend so far. I just LOVE this beautiful South Carolina weather - and I love St. Patty's Day. Who knew a green beer holiday could be so much fun with a little babe. :)

We started out the day with a Shamrock Shuffle 5K. I ran it... but it wasn't as easy as it used to be {pre-baby}. Boo. Then we went to a St. Patty's Day Block Party and ended the night cooking out at a friend's house.

Em's Crazy Tutu = Endless entertainment for us all day
                                        ...especially when she shaked her little booty to music! :)


Happy Weekend!


2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I am so proud of you for running it! I completely understand about it not being as easy! I am right there with you! I am hoping it comes back eventually though!
    Katie
    godslittlegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! The weather is gorgeous here in Texas too....but I'm stuck inside working all weekend....boooooo! Soak up some sunshine for me and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips