Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Personal Day.

So..  I took a Personal Day today from teaching and it was ahhh mazing. I mean.. all I did was clean our crazy house - which has been sadly neglected since Emersyn made her debut - but oh well - it's only been 10 months, right? :)

Em still went to her sitter so I could have some Mama time. I had a moment where I felt a little guilty - but I kept reminding myself that Mama's need some time too! I was amazed at how much I could get done with out our little Terminator  baby by my side.

All in all though.. I missed my little sidekick and was excited to pick her up. I seriously think she thought we moved into a brand new house considering the piles of laundry were gone {yes. I said pileS} and her toys were in a neat nice basket. {that only lasted for a hot second}.

My To-Do list actually got done today - which hasn't happened in a long time. I even managed to go to Starbucks and make a quick Target stop before picking her up.

And I'll let you in on a secret..  Target is a little bit of a problem for me.


Tonight, Em and I played around with some new headbands. Coral and White - Sparkles and Teal... Ahh. Sweet Spring - you aren't too far away! :) What do you think?




xoxo.





Blogging tips