Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Personal Day.

So..  I took a Personal Day today from teaching and it was ahhh mazing. I mean.. all I did was clean our crazy house - which has been sadly neglected since Emersyn made her debut - but oh well - it's only been 10 months, right? :)

Em still went to her sitter so I could have some Mama time. I had a moment where I felt a little guilty - but I kept reminding myself that Mama's need some time too! I was amazed at how much I could get done with out our little Terminator  baby by my side.

All in all though.. I missed my little sidekick and was excited to pick her up. I seriously think she thought we moved into a brand new house considering the piles of laundry were gone {yes. I said pileS} and her toys were in a neat nice basket. {that only lasted for a hot second}.

My To-Do list actually got done today - which hasn't happened in a long time. I even managed to go to Starbucks and make a quick Target stop before picking her up.

And I'll let you in on a secret..  Target is a little bit of a problem for me.


Tonight, Em and I played around with some new headbands. Coral and White - Sparkles and Teal... Ahh. Sweet Spring - you aren't too far away! :) What do you think?




xoxo.





2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I'm convinced we were separated at birth. I have majorly neglected cleaning since Sadie came along. (I blame her being so much fun I don't care about anything else and the fact that our ceilings are so high, the only way to clean our fans is with a ladder.) I do maintain a clean floor though. Dog hair on the floor puts me over the edge and it's in everyone's best interest that the vacuum get run daily! However, the heap of unfolded laundry winking me in the face from across the room is a different story.

    Also, maybe we should go to AA meetings for our apparent Target issues? I ran in yesterday to pick up some stuff for my friend's hospital bag (she's due in a month but having BP issues) and managed to come out with $111 worth of crap for myself and Sadie. Not to mention the box of loot that got delivered today that I ordered from their website...MORE baby clothes and yoga pants & 2 pairs of shorts for me. Target Anonymous, anyone?
    Love all of the headbands! I need to get busy next week and crank some out for my shop! Bella Lulu Ink finished my logo and is working on my Etsy shop set and blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you brittany spending a mama time, we all need that!
    i like those headbands :) can't wait for spring myself..

    i'm also here to thank you for linking at the fun friday blog hop, i'm sure you will have fun blog hopping and we hope for you to come back every friday!!

    thanks for following, i am now following you too...
    huggies♥
    rea

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips