Monday, March 25, 2013

Facebook Official

Pretty Little Elm is Facebook Official! I have to admit.. at first I was extremely nervous to post my shop on Facebook.. I know that sounds crazy, but until recently {like yesterday} I haven't  really mixed my blog/etsy life with..oh you know.. the rest of my life.

And since Facebook is full of people from the rest of my life - I was a little terrified nervous about it all. That I would fail terribly and they would be there to see it.. or that they would think that my headbands were awful. Ha. Is that normal? Probably not.

Anyway - I got a few quick pep talks from my mom and amazing hubby {For the record.. neither of them called me crazy} Sweet Em gave me some kisses - and that was that!  :)



I teach my Firsties every single day to be confident in themselves and be around people that lift them up, not push them down.. I should probably start taking my own advice. It was a little ridiculous that I was so nervous about letting people in on this not-so-secret... secret. :)


On a lighter note, we found a bunny in our house yesterday and we tried to catch her all day with no luck. Any suggestions? It looks like she's here to stay. :)




Happy Monday & Thank you SO much for all of your Etsy Love and Blogging Support!




6 comments:

  1. That is the cutest little bunny I have ever seen! Where did you get her outfit?
    Congrats on being FB official!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the picture of her in the cabinet is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! Congrats on the move to Facebook! I'll be checking out your Etsy shop for our little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Facebook! It's really helped boost sales in my shop so I'm sure it will do the same for you! Your wittle bunny is just the cutest! Happy early Easter!
    www.jasonmeandbabyt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt the same way about putting Ren & Boots on Facebook, but it's a great marketing tool & will surely boost your sales, so yay for you! As for the bunny, I suggest you let her hop around for as long as she likes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally get it! I kept my business a complete secret for a month. Only my hubby and a couple of friends knew. It's scary! :) Good luck, Brittany! You'll do fabulous!

    I wrote a WHOLE blog post about practically the same thing. Ha! http://chelseablogs.com/2013/02/27/my-new-business-venture/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! btw I just posted a pic of my niece in one of your adorable headbands :) love it

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips