Tuesday, April 2, 2013

11 Month Little Lady

Well - In less than a month our baby girl won't be such a little baby anymore. This year has blown me away.

Completely blown away.

I don't think I quite knew how much I could love someone until that sweet girl came into our lives. I remember the night she was born, I was a mess. And when she turned two days, I cried even more! {Post-Pregnancy hormones to blame.. those make you crazy} but still.. you get the idea. :)

And now she's 11 months. I want time to slow down but at the same time I'm so excited for things to come.

I love my husband to infinity.. but sometimes with Em, my heart just wants to burst because I just can't believe she's ours! I can't believe that we have the awesome opportunity to raise her together and watch her laugh, grow, fall down, get back up, and everything in between.

Ahh. Now onto my favorite - pictures. :) We had so much fun searching for flowers yesterday in our pretty little southern town. They weren't hard to find.. they are all over the place right now! :)

Look at her standing up from sitting.. such a big girl. :) 
Clapping :)



And lastly.. trying to put her foot in her mouth. Amazing. :) 


Happy 11 Months Sweet Em. We love you more than you know and each and every day has been a true blessing. You are so full of happiness.. I can't get over how happy you are. You brighten my day. You are my sunshine. I am so blessed and thankful that I am your mama. xo.


5 comments:

  1. I. Feel. Exactly. The. Same. Way. Sadie will be 10 months in a few days and I'm in total denial that she'll be 1 before I blink. It's complete craziness! Love Em's dress in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! It goes by SO fast. Ahh. P.S. Dress is from Target.. and clearly I have a problem with Target. :) xo.

      Delete
  2. Happy 11 Months to Em! I'm pretty sure Jack is required to stay 6 months old for the rest of his life. We'll see if he sticks to that requirement... :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips