Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Countdown is ON

6 Days...until this little lady is O-N-E!
Em @ 5 Months - {She said what?!}

I have somewhat put off the party planning - but I have so many ideas in my head. As long as it all comes together, it should be jusssttt fine. Ha!

I do think we need to let her try some cake this weekend so we can have a {pre}smash cake photo session! Makes sense, right? Besides - Em has waited LONG enough to try something sweeter than fruit.. and mama wants some cake too! She has no idea what's about to happen! Eek! :) We are so blessed.


Last year @ this time - Spending some pre-baby time at Magnolia Plantation. One of the many reasons I love the south.



xo.

5 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday, Em!! So exciting (and sad!) all at the same time! The pics of you are gorgeous and she cracks. me. up. with those glasses!
    www.jasonmeandbabyt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! First birthday is always fun! :) I did all the party planning and diy-ing on my daughter's birthday last January, it was a lot of work but fun though. I think I went overboard on the decor. Haha...Happy early birthday little Em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it will come together and be just great. I love that you live in the South! I have never been but I find it so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, have fun doing the cake smash! I'm shooting my friends little boy this weekend for his cake smash :)

    Happy Birthday to your little beauty! (in 6 days) She is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early birthday!! Time goes by too fast!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips