Monday, April 8, 2013

Cruising

Hey Friends!

Hubby and I just got back from a 4 day cruise with friends. It was the first time we have left Em for more than a night and it was hard at first - but we definitely needed the couple time and I'm so happy that we went!

The Bahamas+Fruity Drinks+Hammocks and Sand Volleyball = Just what we needed.

My {amazing} parents flew in from Ohio and stayed with Sweet Em while we were gone. She was definitely taken care of {and spoiled} just a bit. But hey - isn't that what grandparents are for?

Here are some of my Instagram favorites (brittmarie14) from the past week..

Hope you all had an amazing weekend and Monday! xo.

Right before we left - I was trying out my brand new Etsy Shop Bows on Em - I think she likes them! 

First night on the ship! :) 
Bahamas


Last Day on the island wearing our sorry for partying accessories.. The fact that my hubby has that hat in the first place and brought it on the cruise makes me love him even more. :) 



3 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had fun! So jealous of the warm weather you got to experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun cruise!! I have yet to be on one!

    HEY GIRL! I am your newest follower via blog hop. I am looking forward to future posts! I am new to blogging but so far love it! Check out my blog loveleeannhilker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray that you got some couple time, and a cruise nonetheless! I'm glad you had fun. :)

    I'm visiting today from Fun Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips